What are Peptides?
How Do Peptides Work for Tanning:
Advantages of Using Peptides for Tanning
- Natural-looking tan: Peptides can help you achieve a natural-looking tan without the need for UV exposure. This can help reduce your risk of skin damage and premature aging caused by UV radiation.
- Long-lasting results: Unlike traditional tanning methods, which can fade quickly, peptides can offer long-lasting results. Peptides can help the skin retain its colour for weeks or even months, depending on the product and individual skin type.
- Safe and gentle: Peptides are generally considered safe and gentle for all skin types. Unlike some tanning methods, peptides don’t cause skin irritation or require downtime for recovery. Please note PharmaGrade Store products are intended for medical research purposes only.
- More convenient: save time without having to spend time applying fake tan or visiting the sunbed shop.
Top Peptides for Tanning:
- Melanotan 2: Melanotan 2 is a popular peptide that can help stimulate melanin production and produce a natural-looking tan. It’s available in both powder and injectable forms. This is the most popular and more potent of the two Melanotans.
- Melanotan 1: Melanotan 1 also works by stimulating the production of melanin in the skin, resulting in a gradual and natural-looking tan. However it is not as potent as it’s sister Melanotan 2.
- PT-141: PT-141 is another peptide that can help stimulate melanin production and promote skin tanning. It’s available in both nasal spray and injectable forms. However please note that PT-141 is not widely used as a tanning agent as it can stimulate sexual arousal.
Peptides can offer a safe, natural, and long-lasting solution for achieving a beautiful, tanned skin tone. However please note, peptides have not yet been approved by the FDA for the use as a tanning agent. At PharmaGrade Store, we offer a wide selection of high-quality peptides for medical research purposes only.
Evaluation of melanotan-II, a superpotent cyclic melanotropic peptide in a pilot phase-I clinical study – PubMed (nih.gov)
DISCLAIMER: We do not supply Peptides or Sarms to any individual under the age of 18. You must be a licensed and qualified healthcare practitioner. All products listed on this website (https://pharmagrade.store) and provided through Pharma Grade are intended ONLY FOR medical research purposes. Pharma Grade does not encourage or promote the use of any of these products in a personal capacity (i.e. human consumption) nor are the products intended as a drug, stimulant or for use in any food products.